Saturday, April 8

Saturdays Image Write

Saturdays Image Write

Dear friends, I am sorry but I'm going to stop doing this weekly write. As much as it was fun for me to share my love of poetry, art, and images with you I'm taking it down to publish my first book. I've been meaning to do this for the past few years and instead of finding reasons to put it off I'm going to do it.

It's not so much that no one was interested because you were and I thank you for it. I have a lot on my plate and something has to give so I can get this book done. I decided on a book with my nature poetry in it and although I know I won't get rich my poetry could stand to get more exposure. It's time.

I have a title for it but for now, it's a secret. I have a lot of work ahead of me so I best get cracking. I really enjoyed our 9 writes together and hope to see you in our current writing groups and on Google+.

This website will remain up for a month so that you can catch up with the poetry written already if you want to.

Love, hugs and best wishes,

your friend Bekkie

6 comments:

  1. Bekkie Ma'am,
    You are relinquishing this but for something better.Hank will go for the book certainly. Wishing you the best in your undertaking and keep in touch. Had my fun and looking forward to your book. Gratefully yours!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hank! You are such a sweetie! See you at the other writes! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. That's great news Miss Bekkie. I will miss your wonderful prompts but that is okay my friend. You are going for the writer's dream - a book. And you have a title and ideas to fill. That. totally awesome!!! Best of luck. Hugs!!! Your friend and fellow scribe Phil R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phil! You know we'll see each other on g+ and if you drop in on the groups. See you soon!

      Delete
  3. Best wishes on your book, Bekkie! Thank you for the image prompts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Frank! I know how busy you are so it meant a lot to me that you wrote every time. You're a good friend and I'll see you in our other groups. Big hug!

      Delete

Please come back during the week and check for new posts not everyone links the first day. I love hearing what you think so don't be shy. Thank you for writing I appreciate your time!